Building the capacity of young people to advocate on their own behalf is an important step towards achieving sexual and reproductive rights for all youth. As part of its activities worldwide, YCSRR members collaborate with regional organizations to develop and deliver information and advocacy skills training to other youth activists who are working at the grassroots and national levels on sexual and reproductive rights issues.
The YCSRR also aims to provide training to its members to enhance their advocacy efforts with policy decision-makers at the national, regional and international levels, while increasing commitments to adolescent and youth sexual and reproductive rights.
Click on the links below to find out more about trainings the YCSRR has conducted in the past.
- Jul 2014HLM on Youth: Youth SRHR Caucus
- Nov 2012Building Youth Leadership: LAC Regional Training for SRHR Advocates
- Jun 2012Building Youth Leadership: Asia & Pacific Regional Training for SRHR Advocates
- Dec 2011Understanding the Global Fund, Ethiopia
- Jun 2011HLM on HIV: Youth Summit
- Apr 2011CPD Youth Caucus
- Apr 2011Understanding the Global Fund, Panama
- Jan 2011CSW Youth Caucus
- Jan 2011Understanding the Global Fund, Thailand
- Jun 2010Budget Tracking and M&E Training, Ghana
- May 2010Understanding the Global Fund, South Africa
- Apr 2010MENA Regional Workshop for Young People on the Linkages between SOGI, SRR and Advocacy, Lebanon
- Jun 2009Training on Young People’s SRR and Poverty Reduction Strategy Papers, Ghana
- Jun 2009ICPD and Advocacy Training – MENA Region, Egypt
- Nov 2008ICPD and Advocacy Training – South, East and Southeast Asia, Thailand
- Dec 2007Pacific Youth Advocacy Training on SRR, Fiji
- Feb 2007National Safe Abortion Advocacy Workshop Series
- Jul 2006Caribbean Advocacy Workshop, Trinidad and Tobago
- Jun 2005Young African Dialogue on HIV/AIDS and SRR, Nigeria
- May 2005International Youth Forum, Argentina
- Jan 2004Pre-ICPD Trainings