At the 2008 United Nations High Level Meeting on AIDS and HIV, the Youth Coalition released two factsheets:
Young People and HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination addresses how stigma and discrimination affect young people, what has been achieved in past UNGASS meetings, the gap between commitments and reality, and what young people can do to take a stand.
Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Young People discusses the definition of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, young people’s need for SRH information, education and services, and what young people can do in their own communities and beyond.
The factsheets are available in English, Spanish, Chinese and French. You can download them here:
- Young People and HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination
- Las Personas Jóvenes y el Estigma y Discriminación por VIH y SIDA
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Young People
- Educación Sexual Integral para Jóvenes
- Les jeunes et la stigmatisation et discrimination dûes au VIH
- Education sexuelle globale et complète pour les jeunes