At the United Nations High Level Meeting on AIDS and HIV, the Youth Coalition released two factsheets:
Young People and HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination addresses how stigma and discrimination affect young people, what has been achieved in past UNGASS meetings, the gap between commitments and reality, and what young people can do to take a stand.
Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Young People discusses the definition of comprehensive sexual and reproductive health (SRH) services, young people’s need for SRH information, education and services, and what young people can do in their own communities and beyond.
Download the factsheets here (available in English, Spanish, Chinese and French):
- Young People and HIV-related Stigma and Discrimination
- Comprehensive Sexuality Education for Young People
- Las Personas Jóvenes y el Estigma y Discriminación por VIH y SIDA
- Educación Sexual Integral para Jóvenes
- Les jeunes et la stigmatisation et discrimination dûes au VIH
- Education sexuelle globale et complète pour les jeunes